Making a donation to civil legal aid is a good investment.
The federal financial and health benefits as well as the child and family support legal aid advocates are able to obtain for clients not only improve the lives of our poorest residents, but also save the community tax dollars by eliminating or reducing the demand for precious local services and resources. The Justice for All Campaign funds will be divided equally among LAWO, ABLE, and TBA Pro Bono Legal Services Program. Funds from this unified annual campaign will provide operating support to all three civil legal services providers.
If you have any questions about the Justice for All Campaign, contact Carmen Vega-Perez at email@example.com (419) 930-2515.
- 100% Giving Firms
- Firm Gifts at $1,000 | $2,500 | $5,000
- Firm Giving: $100+ per attorney
Corporate Legal Departments
- Gifts at $1,000 | $2,500 | $5,000
- Individuals contributing $250+
- Individuals contributing $500+
- Individuals contributing $1,000+
- Individuals contributing $2,500+
- Individuals contributing $5,000+